Employee Benefit Trends and Retention Roadblocks
Differences in opinion between U.S. workers and employers about company culture and retention are helping to fuel turnover in the workplace.
The Hartford’s 2022 Future of Benefits Study, which surveyed employers and U.S. workers, explores:
- The reasons workers are switching jobs
- How workers can protect their new paycheck with employee benefits
- Disconnects between employers and workers about company culture and retention
- Concerns about mental health in the workplace
- The continued complexity of paid leave