Compliance Assistance Specialists (CAS)
How can a CAS help me?
- Compliance Assistance Specialists in OSHA's Regional and Area Offices around the country provide outreach to a variety of groups free of charge.
- These groups include small businesses and other employers, trade and professional associations, union locals, and community and faith-based groups.
- Compliance Assistance Specialists can provide general information about OSHA's compliance assistance resources and how to comply with OSHA standards.
- They are available for seminars, workshops, and speaking events.
- They also promote and help implement OSHA's cooperative programs, including the Voluntary Protection Programs, the Strategic Partnership Program, and the Alliance Program.
How do I contact my local CAS?
- Check the Compliance Assistance Specialist Directory for the CAS in your local office.
What if I'm in a state with an OSHA-approved program?
- Contact your local State Plan office for compliance assistance.
Who else can I contact for help?
Compliance Assistance Specialists in Action
OSHA's Compliance Assistance Specialists and other field staff conducted more than 5,700 outreach activities reaching more than 1.9 million people in fiscal year 2021.
- Fall Prevention
- Labor Rights Week
- Severe Weather
- Suicide Prevention
- Trenching and Excavation